Social Security Scheme of ASI
SECURE YOUR FUTURE with ASI SOCIAL SECURITY SCHEME
- Best Scheme offered by ASI in case of Untimely demise of a member.
- Triple Benefit: Social Security cum Insurance cum Investment
- No involvement of Insurance Company. So NO Fund Management Charges.
- Only Full Life ASI Members can join below the age of 65 years.
- Admission fee is variable from Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 30000/- as per age.
- EARLY ENTRY, LESS ADMISSION FEE, MORE MEMBERS MORE BENEFIT.
- PREDICTIONS: Contributing a total of One – Two Lakhs in 25 years to your fraternity becomes ONE CRORE PLUS for your Family.
PROCEDURE TO BECOME A MEMBER
- Fill your personal details in ASISSS Form.
- Attach copy of your PAN, Aadhar, Photo of self and Nominees.
- One Time Admission Fee by Cheque / NEFT / Card. CASH NOT ACCEPTED.
- Every year Member pays Annual Subscription of Rs. 1000/- and Fraternity Contribution of Rs. 500/- per death for a continuous 25 years.
- Sufferer’s family gets 500 times of total members enrolled.
- E.g. If 1000 Members in ASISSS in 2020, Benefit 1000 x 500 = Rs. 5 LAKHS
- If 5000 Members in ASISSS in 2025, Benefit 5000 x 500 = Rs. 25 LAKHS
- If 20000 Members in ASISSS in 2040, Benefit 20000 x 500 = ONE CRORE
- LOYALTY BONUS ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF 25 YEARS.
- MORE BENEFITS TO BE INTRODUCED AS THE SCHEME GROWS.
|CALCULATION FOR A 42 YEAR OLD MEMBER WHO JOINS ASISSS IN 2019|
( NO DEATHS )
(If 3 DEATHS)
|Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-|
FRATERNITY CHARGE @Rs 500/- PER DEATH
|Rs 11000/-||Rs 2500/-|