Social Security Scheme of ASI
Benefits in Social Security Scheme of ASI
- It is a family benefit scheme.
- ASI gives security to families of surgeon.
- No Insurance company is involved.
- Members contribute and deceased family directly gets benefit.
- ASI Members can join up to the age of 65 yrs.
- No medical certification is needed to join the scheme.
- At present, Admission fee is very low ranging with age – Rs. 5000/- upto 30 years and Rs. 30000/- up to age 65 years. Fees going to rise soon as these are discounted rates for Founder members.
- Fraternity contribution per death is very low comparing to any Insurance scheme. Just Rs 500/- contribution per death. Payment is to be done for 25 years only. If no death occurs then there is no Fraternity charge.
- Annual Subscription is Rs 1000/-. Member continues to pay till he/she lives.
- Benefit — Member’s Family gets minimum 500 times of total number of members enrolled.
- Loyalty Bonus is applicable.
- Early settlement of death claim within a month.
- Documents like Death certificate, membership identity and the City branch Secretary’s Recommendation are only needed for the claim.
|CALCULATION FOR A 42 YR OLD JOINING IN 2018|
( If 5 DEATHS )
(If 3 DEATHS)
|Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-|
FRATERNITY CHARGE @Rs 500/- PER DEATH
|Rs 2500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|Rs 3500/-||Rs 2500/-|