80th AGM Notice & Agenda
NOTICE & AGENDA FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING OF ASI 2020
Notice is hereby given to members of the Association of Surgeons of India for its 80th Annual General Body Meeting (GBM) scheduled to be held at the 80th Annual Conference of the Association of Surgeons of India. Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic, the same will now be held by electronic medium at 9 PM on 19.12.2020. Link to this program will be sent in due course. The Agenda as on the website will be presented on virtual platform.
Points on the agenda will be available on ASI website and shall be circulated by email. Any inputs/suggestions/comments/queries for discussion/answers should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th December 2020. Those issues that merit floor discussion would be deferred to next GBM (2021).
The Annual Report of 2020 includes the following:
- Report on activities of ASI, Report of Sections / Chapters for 2020
- Audited Accounts Statement of ASI / IJS, revised budget 2020-21, budget estimate 2021-22 of ASI & IJS
- Minutes of the Executive Committee Meeting held on 18th December 2019 at Bhubaneswar
- Minutes of the Combined Meeting of Chapters & Sections Office Bearers with Executive Committee Members held on 20th December 2019 at Bhubaneswar
- Minutes of the Annual General Body Meeting held on 20th December 2020 at Bhubaneswar
- Minutes of the Executive Committee Meeting with incoming President held on 21st December 2019 at Bhubaneswar
- Minutes of the combined Meeting of Office Bearers of Chapters & Sections held on 1st March 2020 at ASI Hqrs, Chennai
- Minutes of the Opinion Meeting of Executive Committee Meeting held on 7th June & 19th July 2020 at Virtual Platform
- Minutes of the Executive Committee Meeting held on 6th September 2019 on Virtual Platform.
|Dr. P. Raghu Ram
|Dr. Sanjay Kumar Jain
AGENDA for 80th AGBM to be held by electronic means.
1. National Anthem
2. Welcome Address – President, Dr P. Raghu Ram
4. Report for the year 2020 – Honorary Secretary, Dr. Sanjay Kumar Jain
5. Confirmation of the Minutes of the General Body Meeting held on 20th December 2019 at Bhubaneswar.
6. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Executive Committee Meeting held on 18th December 2019 at Bhubaneswar, 7th June (Virtual), 19th July 2020 (Virtual), 6thSeptember 2020 (Virtual) and 13th December 2020(Virtual).
7. Audited Accounts Statement of ASI for 2019-2020 and IJS for 2019 -2020 – Dr. C R K Prasad, Honorary Treasurer.
8. Report on Academics & Regional Refresher Courses- President, Dr. P. Raghu Ram
9. Matters related to IJS – President Dr. P. Raghu Ram
10. Declaration of Orators/Honorary Fellows/Symposia for the Year 2021.
11. ASICON 2018 Report & Audited Report
12. ASICON 2019 Report & Audited Report
13. ASICON 2021 – Venue confirmation, Visakhapatnam
14. ASICON 2022 – Venue confirmation, Mumbai
15. Election Result for the post of Vice President 2021 (President 2022) – Dr. Abhay Dalvi, Chief Election Officer & Vice President.
16. Installation of President ASI 2021 – Dr. Abhay Dalvi, Mumbai.
17. National Anthem
|Dr. Sanjay Kumar Jain
Honorary Secretary ASI
|Download PDF Version of 80th AGBM Notice & Agenda :|